Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Duh,..Wat Next.. Puteri 'Manusia' Mangsa Keadilan ..



Duh!! Wat can I say,..our country is really getting from bad to worst..tell u wat..jst imagine dis incident happened to ur doter or ur girlfren or wife or relative or to fellow human..Where is d 'insan' in dis guys nowadays..its really sad.. to know more jst hit me.. d drawing is courtesy of cris vector & d pic of d puteri victim in pink is courtesy of Master Dedah (did i ask permission??gotta ask my twin later..) ermm.. i have a doter so u bet i'm worried & concern.. i'm not even a registered voter..heheh..nor even a member of any political party but I support Tun Dr.M n at present wished for YMT. Razaleigh to b d PM n DS Rais as DPM to resolve all dis nonsence dat is happening..PLah turun la wooiiiiii,.. to me PLah is d destroyer of Malaysia in everyting..watever he touch is destroyed.. PLah, wats wth dis talks happening in kopitiam n mamak's about scomi taking ovr Proton in 2009-2010!!?? Is it true TS Hassan Merican had resigned?? Wan Anuar is d new bozz now..?? can dis b true?? duh wat next.. punah ranah as KJ have gotten hold of our precious 'Khazanah Negara' i.e Petronas... God help us Malaysian if dis is true..

No comments: