Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Judge Dredd?? Ian Chin's Great Revealation


Huh..wassup.. Judge who??..Judge Dredd...duh..its d balooney Judge Ian Chin who's scared of his own shadow,..heheh.. wat can I say...check out wat Tun Dr.M had disclosed... bewildered or catwildered ..heheh... wonder how d conspirators face looks wen Tun M turn d table on dem.. wat can I say but way to go...heheh..(,")

see wat makes d cat stand on its feet...Judge Dredd

and here's another one for Semi Value on racist remarks comment..heheh..wat a day it is 2day..wat more can i say except go get dem Tun Dr.Daddy M...(,")

hurmm...2moro is yet anothr day to look 4ward to...wat can I say...(",)


1 comment:

Lawyer Kampung said...

wat can I say, eh... ;-)..nasib baik got Euro Q-final match going on..