Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adapted frm Mantra "POLITICIANS... DONT JUST ASSUME!!!"


To thos smart as* i hope u enjoy reading this articles frm Mantra..click me

And its best to use ur logic at times wen hearing politician speak as dey are wat dey r.. a politician,...heheh...wat can I say...(,")

The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities.~ Sophocles

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
~ Thomas Jefferson

With dis quote i rest my head, heheh...wat can I say..(",)

1 comment:

hanis said...

My dear,

Thks 4 visiting my blog... sorry if u feel disappointed.. hehe.. when i read chedet blog... cant help to put my tot in it... just to share my point of view as msia citizen... ahaks!!