Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishy ting goin on..


Wat can I say,.. heheh...now tings r blowing again quietly... heheh.. well d Whisperers r at it agin but dis time dey r whispering bout sumting frm d dead... well search me coz if thr is possibility den thr's a theory and wen thr's a theory i tink it will be a conspiracy theory.. 4 dat i'll see wat i shud say here in d coming days or moment..heheh..wat can I say..(,")

"War: first, one hopes to win; then one expects the enemy to lose; then, one is satisfied that he too is suffering; in the end, one is surprised that everyone has lost".
~ Karl Kraus

"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
~ Thomas Jeffersonain amid quietly..

No comments: