Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ol' Habits Die Hard..

After reading most of d blogs online my only words is duhh!! bro AnWar at it again.. wen i tink of it i cud only feel he did it.. as d saying goes "Ol habits die hard.. d reason I feel so is due to d way bro AnWar reacts... he got panicky for sum1 of his standings..d PM in waiting..bahh.. wat an actor.. d life threatening situation aftr a police report on him using d 'Wrong Entrance' again is sumting illogical n hogwash.. my theory is dat bro AnWar tot thr is a possibility bro Saiful took a recording of their act secretly... he's not sure n dats d reason he took a refuge at d Turkish embassy n later into secret safe house.. com'on.. if he is a target of a hitman he wud have been dead anytime b4 d police report is out.. hmm.. foreign intel info?? dat shows he have d support of anothr govt n i tink its Philliphine or Singapore..eithr way its not surprising if it is as bro AnWar will nevr admit his link to d neocons or illuminatis.. wat next frm d 'Man of Many Faces'..anothr day to look forward to..heheh..wat can I say..(,") TIME WILL TELL..hope my theory is wrong,..heheh..well it cud b rite aftr all.. [img]http://www.smileyxtra.co.uk/images/smxtra.png[/img]