Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Monday, July 21, 2008

More Spins by Bro AnWar!


More webs of deceit n lies by d master of deception...who else if not bro AnWar,.. d way he's goin aroun wth d roadshow is actually creating more problems to d Malaysian govt in general but more so to us rakyat in reality,..heheh..wat can I say.. I feel sad & hopeless tinking wat will happen to d future generations.. I still say PLah & AnWar r both collaborating or dey r of different illuminati cell.. d way it shows i tink PLah is no different frm bro AnWar coz its heading towards selling off d country to foreign powers.. d way he is managing d situation shows he is clinging to power not for d rakyat but personal reasons n dat cud only be to cover deir trail or to plunder more of d money.. my gess is dey want d khazanah negara dat is d Petronas! dats wat its all about.. 2 years n more i pressume is wat PLah will b doin.. des no assurance DSNajib will b aroun as anyting can happen in 2 years bro,.. its alwiz easy to find fault n its not difficult to frame people if u hav d cap... so go figure out... DSN had actually sent an sos msg dat is "UMNO is democratic, I remain loyal to No 1 as i am not sum1 who likes to challenged people, but I cannot stop any1 from challenging my post which I hope not"..heheh... so u can challenge d Presiden post la.. smart move but my gess is ppl will den nominate TS Muhyidin as DP to challenge DSN..den he's in big trouble but loyalty to sum1 has a price to pay.. I still hope at d end of d day by 1st of January 2009 we will celebrate d new year wth Ku Li as PM & Rais as DPM..my wish.l
.wat can I say, heheh...(,") wishful tinking one mite say, heheh..well bro AnWar is on an all out war now n with his gifted oratory skill i gess he is gonna get more influence as he is burning d rakyats feeling as he did in 1998..history is repeating n dis time wth a different PM we will see d truth unless d case is thrown out suddenly by PLah..thr r whispers.. d victim will of coz be DSN again.. I salute bro AnWar at his mind games n manipulation of sentiments.. why d meeting bhind closed doors by PAS & UMNO.. come on..is it not bcoz of d AnWar factor again... bro AnWar made a lot of mistake bcoz of his impatient whch is his weakest trait.. not to mention d liking for softies,.. i feel sorry for DS Azizah having a bisexual hubby like bro AnWar..May Allah forgive me for dis tot..wat can I say.. too much of melodrama n at d end dere will b chaos..its moving towards dat...i'm hearing d word Reformasi again.. God save us frm bro AnWar d Devil in Disguise!!

1 comment:

Desperado said...

Keep spinning till you drop dead!!!

www.pilihananda08.blogspot.com