Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
Where Is D Love..

Wat Else Can I Say,..

Wat Else Can I Say,..
Yes! Have Faith..Believe In Urself..

Friday, July 11, 2008

Deep S**t...


Clowning Devil,..heheh..wat can I say..i gess d pic shud resemble sum1 who can jst take things likely n clowning aroun but in reality is a devil in disguise who is cunning if not smart..cunning coz till date he is in d coridors...no..no..no.. no..heheh..cant be in d cor..but he is 'the' coridors of power.. but wat puzzles me most is d antic of d othr top level UMNO MTs n watever hierarchy thr is who keep agreeing to PLah.. if you ask aroun u'll get a lot of possible answers d thus lead to theories.. Normally it shud be rite to quell all rumors as soon as possible rathr den let it lingers n spread..d current leadership lacks quality.. jst imagine explaining to our kids bout ur bung Mokhtar, how he did an 'O' n Palm..heheh..wat can I say..who's to b blame..is it us..d rakyat?? a gud govt is a strong govt d likes of Tun Dr.M n his team of doers.. of coz thr r rotten apples..thr shud also b a limit to d transparency of a certain govt..thr shud b secret dat shud remain a secret in d security of d country thus a strong social contract is needed in a multi racial community which of coz d Tuan Tanah is d Malays..to me dat is facts whch majority of d chinese & indian agrees.. if thr r wars or disease spreading i gess if u ask d Chinese whr can dey go dey will say honestly "go back to China arr" u ask d Indians dey will say "go bac to India laa" u ask d Malays dey will say" we'll die here as dis is our land we've been here since we know..dis is to me a facts..when all d rakyat collectively live in harmony den d security will b gud as d outsiders/opponents will have a difficult time penetrating to spread their influence.. see how Tun M resolved issues even some r racial..talking bout racial to me i dun bothr much bout d word racist as it bear no significant to my understanding,heheh..well me n sum of my Chinese n Indian frens sumtime make racial remarks among ourself..we call it heavy hitting jokes or 'melawak kasaq' sum undergroun words call it ' cannon'..but no, not my SamDol lah as he is a prson who seems selfish n lacks disipline.. doesn't even have any pride..duh,. can't even protect d malay dignity & pride..i felt as its useless to curse him due to d fact dat he is a moron in disguise..in othr words he is heartless!! By hanging to power he will definitely turn Malaysian economics into turmoil.. like Tun says PLah behave as tho s he is everything to d rakyat.. all d while praising himself indirect n directly..duh..i cud jst ramble & ramble wthout stoping & jst bloging my frustration at d situation now, n wat next in d near future..i'm not tinking bout me alone but my kids n their generations to come..wat next..! How do we really put PLah out for gud.. I have a way but seems wen i approach a few UMNO guys dey say it impractical..sumting whch d UMNO ppl wudn't want to do as d impact is too great..well i gave up as I'm incapable of doin it wthout d web programming knowledge..n of coz my suggestion can only be done by Tun M..as he is d 'ONE' at d moment..he is a leader by nature n he will help us out of d future world economic turmoil we r heading...wat can i say cept, time will tell n may Allah bless us n Malaysia..long live Tun Dr.M who turn 83 recently n Tun Siti 82 today...Happy Birthday to Tun & Tun,..heheh..wat can I say..(",)

No comments: